Software Engineer II
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer II to join their team. The ideal candidate will lead a cross functional team to resolve complex issues and drive system improvements.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer II:
- Provide support to field service and customer teams on issues related to software and electronic components supporting the equipment.
- Leverage equipment logs, customer feedback, and service network information to identify root causes of field issues.
- Patch minor issues and work closely with engineering and quality teams to resolve larger scale issues.
- Propose software feature enhancements to improve customer operation and improve equipment uptime.
- Service as a voice of field operations in the development of new equipment and software.
Requirements of the Software Engineer II:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related engineering field.
- 5+ years of working in technical or field operations in customer facing roles.
- 2+ years' experience with either Java or C/C++ in embedded Linux environment.
- 2+ years of SQL experience.
- 7+ of working in technical or field operations in a customer facing role.
- Previously worked on software releases end to end including supporting multiple releases in the field.
- Knowledge of Client-Server design and patterns.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74664 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.