Title: Software Engineer III - Java
Location: San Jose, CA
Type: Direct Placement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with at least 5 years of programming experience, or a Master's degree and at least 2 years of programming experience; OR in lieu of bachelor's degree, at least 7 years of direct programming experience.
- Good practitioner of unit and integration testing.
- Strong database skills (SQL, NoSQL).
- Experience with performance and scalability analysis, testing and optimization.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed solutions/services.
- Proficient with Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, CI/CD, Containerization.
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS, IAM).
- Experience with modern web UI frameworks (i.e. React).
- Experience with Git, Atlassian stack.
- Experience with log aggregation/dashboarding, monitoring and alerting systems.
- Familiar with UI test automation frameworks like Selenium/Cypress.
Plus, if you have:
- Experience designing, implementing and managing services / solutions in public cloud infrastructures - AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Experience with PostGreSQL, Apigee, RabbitMQ.
- Experience collaborating with offshore teams.
If interested, please reach out!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!