Location: New York, NY
- Research and develop the migration of the Google Cloud Console web application to Angular 2+ - Work closely with UX Designers, Project Managers and Back-End Engineers to implement an excellent user experience.
- We are in the process of upgrading our Cloud Spanner front end to the Angular 2+ framework and we are looking for Software Engineers to play a critical role in this endeavor.
- You will be working with the Cloud Spanner team to research and develop the migration of the Google Cloud Console web application.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience writing Angular 2+.
- Experience in RxJS and NgRx Experience with and a passion for user-interface design.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work with minimum guidance.
- Team Spirit
- Energy (in speaking and engaging with project teams)
- Ability to work several medium sized projects at once
- Formal Writing (Grammar and spelling are huge here)
- High level of organization and attention to detail
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!