Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative cost management solutions.
We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!Incumbent will formulate and define specifications for complex operating software programming applications, to work as part of a team with influence across a larger organization. Although we are working from home right now, this position must be seated in the Bedford, Massachusetts office when employees return to the office. Relocation assistance is not provided. JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Research, construct, develop, and test complex computer application software or systems
2. Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
3. Maintain complex computer applications software and systems
4. Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance; identify candidate hardware systems and components.
5. Perform Technical Review of requirements, Analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
6. Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
7. Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
8. Provider technical leadership to the team and act as mentor to junior team members.
9. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
10. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
11. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
12. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
13. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.