- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with at least 8 years of programming experience, or a Master's degree with at least 5 years of programming experience; OR in lieu of a bachelor's degree, at least 10 years of direct programming experience.
- Expert in the unit and integration testing.
- Expert in performance and scalability analysis, testing and optimization.
- Strong database skills (SQL, NoSQL).
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed solutions/services.
- Proficient with Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, CI/CD, Containerization.
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS, IAM).
- Experience with modern web UI frameworks (i.e. React).
- Experience with Git, Atlassian stack.
- Experience with log aggregation/dashboarding, monitoring and alerting systems.
- Experience playing a senior engineer role in an agile team.
- Familiar with UI test automation frameworks like Selenium/Cypress.
Plus, if you have:
- Experience designing, implementing and managing fault-tolerant services/solutions with 999+ availability in public cloud infrastructures - AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Experience with PostGreSQL, Apigee, RabbitMQ.
- AWS Solution Architect certification.
- Experience collaborating with offshore teams.