Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative cost management solutions.
We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
As a Software Engineer IV, you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing data networks to ensure availability to support the corporate IST mission. You will do this by performing overall network engineering, analysis, configuration, and performance management.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop technology standards and infrastructure requirements in collaboration with director and manager.
2. Lead and develop project plans with milestones, measure progress against milestones, and evaluate performance against goals.
3. Design and deliver technology systems in collaboration with cross functional teams.
4. In conjunction with the security team, ensure all data networking and telecomm systems are running. Ensure operating systems and virus protection run according to company standards.
5. Define and support network and telecomm based requirements for internal and external customers through work with business units.
6. Act as technical resource and/or project manager for call center, business telephone, wide area, local area networking and systems.
7. Provide operational, technical, and analytical support for data and telecommunications services.
8. Implement network monitoring and conduct capacity planning.
9. Act as a business partner with the user and client community to determine data networking and telecommunications solutions and strategies.
10. Provide technical leadership, instruction and direction to the team and act as mentor to less experienced engineers.
11. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
12. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
13. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
14. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
The incumbent works with some supervision to construct and develop the most complex systems to support data networks, relying on broad experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with high complexity, requiring a high level of independent judgment within established guidelines. The incumbent has direct contact with end users and managers. Act as project leader for major products/projects.
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Information Technology or Engineering, or 4 years of related experience
* Minimum 10 years' experience in Data Networking with proven understanding of VoIP telephony technology.
* Cisco Certification preferred.
* Knowledge of: IPv6, DHCP, TCP/IP, ATM, MPLS, Ethernet, IP Networking, VoIP, ACD, DID, DNS, Wi-Fi, LAN and WAN.
* Knowledge of Cisco ACE load balancing Technology.
* Knowledge of Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Intrusion Detection System (IDS), F5 Global Traffic Manager and Local Traffic Manager, and SiteProtector.
* Knowledge of Cisco Wireless in an Enterprise Environment with WCS.
* Knowledge of Any Connect VPN integrated with RSA Authentication.
* Knowledge of monitor tools e.g., Cisco Works and Solar Winds Network Performance Monitor.
* Knowledge to configure advance routing and switching protocol e.g. EIGRP, BGP, OSPF.
* Knowledge of 6509, 6513, 4500 series switches and 3000 series Stack Wise technology.
* Communication (written, verbal and listening), organizational, analytical, Project Management, mentoring, coaching, problem definition and resolution skills.
* Ability to configure and troubleshoot Policy Map, Route Map and IP Sla.
* Ability to troubleshoot and configure Cisco Firewall 5500 series rules, NAT and PAT.
* Ability to understand the business as it relates to the customer and customer requirements.
* Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office.
* Ability to maximize the use of the available technology, welcome new technology, and stay abreast of the latest technologies.
* Ability to work independently as well within a team and with client users.
* Ability to mentor less experience team members
* Ability to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities and meets target deadlines.
* Ability to travel as needed to Company locations and third party locations within the US.
* Ability to participate in On Call rotation to support 24x7 operations.
Benefits of working at MultiPlan
As a Software Engineer IV at MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Optional and dependent life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Engineering & Aerospace