Job Title: Software Engineer L3
Locations: Herndon, VA 20171 (Hybrid Remote)
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
- Develop software designs using UML tools and processes.
- Design, implement, analyze, and debug algorithm-intensive software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience with full software development life cycle
- Will have designed software using objected oriented techniques such as design patterns and UML
- Hands-on experience with C/C++ or other object oriented languages running on multiple operating systems ( Windows, Linux/Unix)
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering , Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Air traffic management software development or autonomous vehicle experience
- Software development under the processes defined in RTCA DO-278
- Conduct detailed reviews of code to ensure that it meets the reliability requirements associated with flight safety
- Direct experience with FAA surveillance systems.
- Hands-on experience with RADAR systems.
- Working knowledge of air traffic control systems and their operation