Lead Software Engineer
Location: Tampa, FL
Compensation: $53- $55 (based on experience)
The Lead Software Engineer will provide leadership and technical expertise in requirements: solicitation, system analysis, technical design, programming and documentation of information systems. The project will be modernizing a legacy application which is responsible for all correspondence
- NoSQL preferred
- MQ Series
- API’s – web services
- Converting batch processes to transactional processes
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare detailed functional specifications. design models. and system workflows from which software applications will be developed and implemented.
- Conducts code reviews to ensure developers and engineers are adhering to development guidelines and industry best practices.
- Leads. mentors and assists software developers/engineers with technical issues.
- Leads software developers. software development teams and application development projects as assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent from an accredited college or university Required
- 3+ years of experience in implementing large complex development applications
- 3+ years of experience in application integration with third party/external sources.
- 3+ years of experience in .NET (C#). Java (J2EE) and/or client server object oriented technologies
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com design. development and implementation experience
- 2+ years of experience in database design. development. and normalization using Oracle DBMS
- 5+ years of experience in both the use of structured and object oriented systems analysis. design. development tools. and techniques
- 5+ years of experience in SQL
- 3+ years of experience in XML
- 3+ years of experience in PL/SQL
- Certified Salesforce.com developer Required