We have an immediate requirement for a Software Engineer Practitioner with our client in Taylor , MI.
Connected Vehicle platform and products is looking for Software Engineers who will work across the full stack of technologies to enable the highest priority work to be delivered first. Full stack development ranging from native mobile, to web, to server-side engineering, and leverage modern frameworks, open source tools, and cloud technologies to develop software effectively through paired programming, and other methodologies like test-driven development, continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience in JAVA development using Eclipse or similar tooling .Experience in Spring, RESTFUL/SOAP Web services development.
- Experience in development of microservices.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines .
- Experience understanding/deploying to cloud environments .
- PCF/ Azure etc .Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories and Build Tools like GRADLE.
- Experience in ORM frameworks like Hibernate or JPA.
- All Software Engineers are required to take HackerRank Coding Assessment: https://www.hackerrank.com/work/tests/325251/settings/access None
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.