We have an immediate requirement for a Software Engineer Practitioner with our client in Taylor , MI.
Full Stack Engineer for VSDN Product Team.
- 3+ years of experience developing in dot NET/C sharp I)2+ years in Test Driven development (TDD)and CI/CD.
- 1+ years of experience in building highly scalable and reliable cloud services leveraging Web and Worker roles, Service Bus, Event Hub and other PAAS components.
- Solid experience developing REST (Web Api) and SOAP (WCF) services
- Solid understanding of asynchronous programming model and its relationship to multithreaded programming
- Strong understanding and experience of SOLID principles and OOP Concepts
- Basic understanding of design patterns including Factory, Adapter, Chain of Responsibility, Observer and Strategy
- Good knowledge of building applications using Service Fabric.
- Implemented solutions leveraging Azure storage solutions such as Blob, Tables, and SQL Azure
- Working knowledge of IOT components is a plus
- Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Basic knowledge of the Cloud Design patterns, Please Keep . Do not Overwrite, Suppliers: All Software Engineers are required to take HackerRank Coding Assessment: https://www.hackerrank.com/work/tests/325251/settings/access
- Develop and implement new software programs using TDD and BDD approach
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, which start immediately upon hire.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 10 Paid Vacation Days annually
- Flexible spending
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance