We have an immediate requirement for a Software Engineer Senior with our client in Allen Park, MI.
- The Cloud Native Engineer will play a key role in engineering client's API ecosystem - engineering an enterprise wide multi-cloud API Gateway.. This includes focusing on the strategy, planning, organization, engineering of the gateway for the on-prem, Azure, and AWS clouds.
- The engineering will also include the design, development and deployment of the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) discipline.
- This is a prime opportunity to truly experience the full range of full-stack engineering - infrastructure as well as application software engineering.
- Furthermore, you will gain experience in a once-in-a-career opportunity to help automate the client 's brand-new data centers, a true greenfield opportunity.
- The duties of this opportunity include: Lead engineering effort to deploy API Gateway to multiple cloud platforms - on-prem, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Design, build, evolve, and automate production operations of the API Gateways using the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) discipline.
- Work across organizational boundaries to drive the API Multi Cloud Gateway Strategy.
- Develops application software using the cloud-based architecture across full stack of technologies.
- Uses the test-driven development methodology to realize the technical solution.
- 3+ year experience in developing and consuming REST Web Services developed in Spring or Java EE Framework.
- 3+ Years Experience with REST API methods and implementation of web services in a distributed architecture system - PCF, PCF on.Azure, etc.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in API management platforms (APIC, APIM, AWS Gateway, MuleSoft, or the like) and API related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture
- All Software Engineers are required to take HackerRank Coding Assessment: https://www.hackerrank.com/work/tests/325251/settings/access Expertise in API related technologies such as JSON, XML, REST, Swagger, Postman, etc.
- Experience with Agile discipline and its tools - Rally, Retros, Iteration Planning, User Story Creation, etc.
- Experience with modern software engineering tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) discipline Infrastructure engineering/architecture experience Experience with Container technology like OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc. Experience in Go Language.
- Master 's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Bachelors in Computer Science
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.