Software Engineer Sr.
Education / Experience:
- The position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline with a minimum of eight (8) years of directly related simulation training systems experience, and a minimum of four (4) years of simulation and modeling engineering software development experience, including software development experience in a gaming environment.
- Team leadership experience for team sizes of 5-10+ persons is desired.
- Experience with trainer simulation systems is a plus
- Ability to obtaining and maintaining US Department of Defense (DoD) secret security clearance.
The candidate must have a thorough understanding of gaming/trainer architectures, computer architectures and operating systems, game engine design, the design and analysis of algorithms, and the use of configuration management tools and requirements analysis/management tools. Experience with programming languages such as C# (and preferably C/C++), use of integrated development environments is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advanced level of proficiency with:
- Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project to manage complex documents and data. Additionally, must be knowledgeable of a variety of design, development, and database software to facilitate development of designs and maintaining varying complexities of software, hardware and documentation.
- Supporting technical and budget documentation and making presentations to management and customers.
- Use of the Internet.
- Create diverse standalone or integrated documents or reports with varying complexities to support program operations, financial reporting, human resources reporting and analysis, or other required business documents as needed.
Apply now to receive further details.