Software Engineer-TS/SCI w/Poly
Leidos has a career opening for a Senior Software Engineer located in Laurel, MD.
The Senior Software Engineer will architect a Change Management process that is designed to help control the life cycle of strategic, tactical, and operational changes to our IT services through standardized procedures. The current Change Management system is based on a combination of Commercial of the Shelf products Jira and Remedy BMC.
• Evaluate multiple change management products
• Architect a solution(s) to move from the existing Remedy tool suite to the one of the recommended change management products
• Help maintain the existing Remedy system while architecting the new process
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required; 4 years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• 15+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer is required.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and posses an active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
• Previous experience configuring and integrating Remedy
• Understanding of Service Now
• Understanding of Atlassian tools such as confluence and Jira
*External Referral Eligible*
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Software Engineering 4000 Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.