Software Engineer Team Lead
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
Please note: our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic and our employees are working from home. Once our offices reopen, this position will transition to working in either our Irving, TX, Omaha, NE or NYC offices.
As a Software Engineer Team Lead you will lead the software engineers who are responsible for the development and unit testing of the system in an Agile environment.
1. Research, construct, develop, and test complex computer application software or systems
2. Analyze users’ needs and design software as necessary.
3. Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
4. Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance; identify candidate hardware systems and components.
5. Perform Technical Review of requirements, Analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
6. Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
7. Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
8. Lead a team of software engineers on a specific project(s)
9. Develop and maintain the development project plan
10. Develop and maintain the technical specification
11. Develop and maintain the deployment plan
12. Additional responsibilities may be assigned based on candidate’s experience.
13. Provide technical leadership to the team and act as mentor to junior team members.
14. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
15. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
16. Demonstrate commitment to the Company’s core values.
17. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.