Title: Software Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Position Type: Contract
Project Overview:The code & test libraries used for automation in our client’s VR System Software is currently spread across various areas and its structure is inconsistent throughout. We would like to hire a temp to highlight those areas of inconsistencies and propose a refactoring to simplify its structure and organization.
Design and build daydream unified test frameworks, libraries and infrastructure to enable daily productivity, testability, and fast stable releases.
Launch mechanisms to all the projects partner teams to easily collaborate and contribute test API’s or mock services or automation libraries.
- Having 5+ years of experience in Designing and building Test Infrastructure, framework and Tools.
- Writing E2E test framework for device automation.
- Refactoring existing test code base
- Design and implement Test API's and interfaces.
- Design and implement Component, integration and E2E Test framework and libraries.
- BA/BS Degree Required in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of writing test automation.
- Overall 5+ years of coding and tools building experience.
- 4-5 years of Java experience
- 0-3 years of experience in Python
- 0-3 years of experience in Android development
- 0-3 years of experience in Test Tool development
- Having android and open source expectation is an advantage.
- Test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools and testing frameworks.