Our client is seeking a mid-level developer (.NET) for a contract to hire to maintain, enhance, and support our (CRM) platform on a contract to hire basis. As part of the application development team you will be responsible for creating complex changes to the system from detailed specifications. Working alongside a team of business analyst/PM's, infrastructure counterparts, and business peers you will identify needs, implement, develop, maintain and provide support for our CRM application along with its supporting infrastructure. Other .NET development opportunities that span different tiers of an application and multiple individuals from cross functional business departments will also exist.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates innovative designs from complex requirements with a high degree of visual and functional integrity.
- Maintains all internally developed applications with respect to enhancements and bug fixes.
- Writes and develops high quality code within the context of a pre-existing technical infrastructure and able to architect and build new infrastructures with guidance.
- Creates entities, workflows, plug-ins, and business rules to address various business needs in order to drive efficiency within the organization.
- Designs and creates data interfaces to integrate internal applications or 3rd party systems.
- Continually migrates solutions to newer technologies to stay up to date with industry best practices.
- Builds and maintains relationships within the IT department and with other business units.
- Leads medium to large size development efforts that may involve resources that span different tiers of an application and multiple individuals from cross functional business departments.
- Identifies and initiates systematic/programmatic opportunities and uses proper channels to gain funding and stakeholder backing
- Reviews programmatic changes made by less senior developers and provides input and suggestions to improve its efficiency, performance, and maintainability.
- Displays exceptional customer service skills when interacting with stakeholders and peers
- Ability to identify, implement, and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at various levels in the organization and gain respect and buy in
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications
- Ability to investigate and analyze information, and to draw conclusions
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well on a team
- Ability to work independently and produce required results without close supervision
- Strong knowledge of system development methodologies, application development tools, system architecture and design principles
- Ability to lead and gain buy in to proposed process changes
- Ability to break down requirements into tasks
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 4-5 years' experience in development of ASP.NET and C#
- 3-4 years' experience in the development and support of a Customer Relationship Management system (Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce)
- Visual Studio 2015/2017, .NET 2.0-4.5 framework
- Ability to consume and create Web API's, .NET Web Services and WCF Services
- Strong database programming experience in SQL Server 2014/2016/2018