A leading mortgage and financial institution based in Troy is seeking several Software Engineers to join the team in early 2020 to take on the largest project of the year: re-write and modernize the platform for one of the key lines of business to facilitate future organizational growth and the seamless integration of business tools. The ideal engineer will have object-oriented programming and API integration experience in an enterprise environment. If this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience programming in Java or other OOP languages in an enterprise environment.
- Extensive experience integrating RESTful and SOAP APIs and web services into a scalable platform.
- Extensive experience programming on the Spring framework.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO…
- Re-writing PowerBuilder code in Java for the platform that originates the majority of mortgage business.
- Create new functionality and enhance overall usability for the line of business.
- Integrate web services into internal applications to scale across the organization.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
- Join the development team heading a multi-million dollar project that aims to revamp internal platform architecture and create more scalable solutions.
- The long timeline of the project and years of projects on the horizon makes for a long-term engagement with room for growth into technical lead and possibly management roles.
- Regular feedback meetings and lunches with your Brooksource liaison to keep you up-to-date on performance and other initiatives within the company.
- Weekly pay checks and comprehensive benefits.