Mobility Analytic Products and Services is The Client's way of driving business value and enabling all of the data the Data Scientists in GDIA (Global Data Insight and Analytics) are developing and curating. The MAPS group develops products that enable big data for Smart Mobility, Autonomous Vehicle, Marketing, Connected Vehicle, and Development to name a few. All of the models and algorithms that the Data Scientists are developing will go to waste if The Client cannot develop products to that uses analytics in a way that drives profit and innovation. They also deliver products related to Machine Learning/Deep Learning for the company.
GDIA Tech is looking for a Software Engineer focused on delivering software leveraging Java, Python, C++, Scala, Angular, Solr, Hadoop, Spark, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Machine Learning libraries, etc. based on proven Lean/Agile methods. The Software Engineer will work in a small, cross-functional, and co-located team. The Software Engineer will collaborate directly and continuously with business partners, product managers and designers, and will release early and often.
* Work hands-on with the team and other stakeholders to deliver quality software products that meet our customer's requirements and needs.
* Integrate Machine Learning algorithms and create working software products.
* Help GDI&A Partners understand our iterative development approach and focus on delivering a Minimum Viable Product through careful and deliberate prioritization.
* Grow technical capabilities / expertise and provide guidance to other members on the team
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
* 6+ years of work experience in either of the skill sets
* Strong development experience in at least one of the following technologies:
* Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
* Basic understanding of Machine Learning, Advanced Search and potential use cases
* Strong desire to learn new skills and apply to solve business problems/opportunities
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.