Job Title: Software Engineer
This position is a contract-to-hire Software Engineer that will develop, modify and maintain customized or standardized applications using software engineering best practices and standards. The candidate will also participate in the full life-cycle of software development, to include requirements development, modeling and design, application development, unit to CSCI testing, integration, formal system testing, release, installation, and maintenance. The candidate will have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
The E-2D program is seeking a software engineer to support multiple E-2D programs. Their responsibilities would include:
- Full Life cycle design, implementation, and unit testing of software
- Work with various sub teams to integrate functionality with other IPTs
- Actively participate in code reviews
- Develop SW products from all phases of SW life cycle.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university.
- Years of software engineering experience OR Master's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university with software engineering experience.
- Experience developing software / writing code in C/C++ or Ada
- Experience with Linux
- An active DoD Interim Secret or Secret level clearance
- Familiarity with Agile software development environment
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.