TEKsystems is seeking multiple Software Engineers to join their development team. This individual will be supporting the build out of a new client facing portal. This portal is going to be written from scratch and has an emphasis on improving provider usability & engagement. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing healthcare team!
In this role, you will:
- Write high quality distributed system software
- Perform development and maintenance of key system features
- Work in an agile/scrum environment to delivery high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Work with other team members to investigate design approached, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design scalability, performance, security and reliability
- Ability to work with other team members to effectively troubleshoot issues aross the architecture of an application including IIS, infrastructure, etc.
- Experience developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, CD, testing & operations
- Strong knowledge of SDLC & Agile methodologies
- Experience with developing software in a microservices architecture is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure/AWS) is a plus
- Familiarity with NoSQL is a plus
- Experience with messaging tools like Kafka is a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.