Role/Title Software Engineer
Location Wilmington, MA 01887
Duration 06 Months
- Responsible for supporting software development activities ranging from proposal response, concept/architecture development, embedded software development (design, code, and unit test), system level integration and test, and post-delivery support requiring a deep understanding of embedded software development for complex aerospace imaging payloads.
- Major functions: Essential Functions:
- Experience with the full software development life cycle (e.g., Waterfall, Agile) from conceptualization and requirements analysis through final software verification & validation of space payload level systems and sub-systems for the aerospace and commercial communities.
- Work with our development staff across multi-disciplined teams to develop flight-based software to support in payload hardware/software Integration & Test (I&T) activities.
- Establish positive environment of encouragement and mentoring to team members
- Familiarity with LabVIEW and MatLab
- Strong problem solving, mechanical, mathematical and geo-spatial comprehension skills.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills for interfacing with customers, senior management, program management and suppliers as well as mentoring of junior engineers.
- Ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance