Our client is looking for a Software Engineer to achieve craftsmanship level development of software applications for clients and internal users. Software engineers work collaboratively with all participants on software development projects and must be adaptable to changing technology environments.
- Serverless Technology
- Write awesome code
- Create prototypes to help clarify software requirements
- Create realistic design specification documents from software requirements
- Plan and perform development tasks from design specifications
- Provide accurate time estimates for development tasks
- Construct and verify (unit test) software components to meet design specifications
- Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to resolve software defects
- Collaborate with project architects and assist team members to prove the validity of new software technologies
- Engage and improve client software development methodology.
- Promote agile processes among development and the business, including facilitation of scrums.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of the team and the entire organization
Skills and abilities
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including the application of design patterns and avoidance of anti-patterns
- Experience working in a collaborative team of application developers and source code repositories
- Demonstrated ability to follow through with all tasks, promises and commitments
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within priorities
- Ability to work under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of software design concepts
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Must be able to perform the physical and intellectual requirements of the role, with or without accommodation
- Must be proficient with: Java, Lambda, AWS services, S3, dynamo, Node, Terraform
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.