An international software company has a need for a .NET engineer with C#, MVC, TSQL and HTML experience. The ideal candidate will have experience with developing large-scale .NET web applications. A strong understanding of generic types and the use of generic constructs are required. The ability to demonstrate an understanding of delegates, asynchronous programming and event processing are also required. Full command of LINQ syntax and TSQL are also essential. The team designs, develops, and maintains the operation of our database-driven ASP.NET/C# enterprise-class web application suite with a specific emphasis on usability, performance, and scalability.
* Full Development Life cycle experience is preferred in working with one or more of the following: Requirements, Specifications, Formal Testing. The position will require developing and/or discussing requirements with other members of the team, including other engineering disciplines. English proficiency is required.
* Work closely with the Software Development Manager to provide delivery of the platform according to schedule. This resource would also assist in the evaluation of any additional features requested and participate in establishing estimates to complete the effort.
* The position will also work support issues as they are assigned to the team
* Mentor and assure design and coding standards are maintained. It is the expectation that person filling this position would bring depth in the .NET and C# environments. This person would be responsible for attending all design and code reviews for the features that are being implemented within the system. The person would be expected to mentor newer team members when appropriate on the proper .NET features necessary to effectively address a design.
* This person is expected to learn the architecture of the platform and then provide leadership for the software development team to assure that the architecture is maintained as features are added to the system.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.