Seeking several Software Engineers in the Pittsburgh, PA area for large electronic systems development company that supports Aerospace/DoD, Manufacturing, and Medical clients.
- Looking for a motivated software engineer to contribute to the design, implementation, and documentation of software for a variety of applications.
- Basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms is required, experience with computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms as well as a strong math background are a plus.
- Responsibilities include maintaining, updating, and/or extending existing code and developing new software applications.
- Must work closely with other software and systems engineers on requirements generation and with end users on interface design and development if required.
- Experience with C++, Python, or Java required
- Experience with or a willingness to learn git/Mercurial for version control required
- Experience with libraries such as OpenCV , Boost, BLAS, etc. (NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS)
- Experience with CUDA/GPU programming (NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS)
- Experience with databases such as SQL or Mongo (NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS)
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be willing and able to work both individually and in team settings.
- Ability to obtain a clearance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.