- The successful candidate, Software Engineer, will support efforts to develop software programs in the context of Human-Machine Teaming.
- This will be accomplished through development of new tools and technologies to address the continuously evolving capabilities of humans and machines.
- This work digitizes agents to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of training exercises and future operations.
- Have experience in development of distributed, web-based systems, service-oriented architectures, front-end user interfaces, and back-end databases.
- Proficient with Git.
- Have knowledge of various domain areas (e.g., air, cyber, space, etc.).
- Experience working and developing in research environments.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.