SOFTWARE ENGINEER, Northrop Grumman, Colorado Springs!
Northrop Grumman's Space Systems Sector organization is seeking applicants for a position on the Sustainment and Modernization of Radars (SMORS) program. This position will work in an Agile environment and serve as a software engineer supporting the Perimeter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization System (PARCS).
- * Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science or related discipline from an accredited college.
- * 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
- * Experience developing real-time Object-Oriented Software architectures, with C++ or/or Java, preferable to have experience with both.
- * Experience with full Agile life cycle experience.
- * Have experience applying Agile principles.
- * Have an understanding of Scaled Agile Framework.
- * Have experience working on an Agile team.
- * Participate in software implementation to include static code analysis, unit-level testing and documentation.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
If you are interested, please contact Fiona Cochran at 303-224-4545.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.