- Tripwire is growing. We have a Software Engineering opening for our core product, Tripwire Enterprise. This position requires drive, coding ability, and technical depth. The software engineer will work with other engineers as well as other departments as part of an Agile team. This position will have the opportunity to work with front-end, business logic, database code, and test frameworks. Job duties will consist of:
To accomplish this, you will need to:
- Designing, planning, and implementing features.
- Creating test automation.
- Resolving customer issues.
- Maintaining infrastructure.
- Work in an organization with mature practices.
- Interact with customers and other departments.
- Collaborate in pairs and small groups.
- Work independently/Self-starter.
- Advocate for process improvement.
- Courageously refactor.
- Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audience.
- Contribute to testing, documentation and release activities.
- Be a creative problem-solver.
Questions? Please contact our career center at 833-814-4503.
- Java mastery.
- BA/BS CS, EE, IT or equivalent industry experience.
- Typeless languages like python, ruby, and clojure.
- Automation frameworks.
- Hands-on knowledge and configuration of multiple operating systems (i.e. Unix, Liux, Windows and Mac).
- Knowledge and experience in the field of security.
- Secure software development.
- Build, source control, and deployment tools.
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Terms & Conditions