We are seeking a polished, proactive, and professional Senior Software Engineer to support the Software Products and Enterprise Solutions Department within Engineering.
- Analyze product requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Work with discipline Leads and other engineers to create Module/Unit and Interface specification, implementation, integration and testing of product.
- Perform development activities such as design, project estimates, coding, unit testing and integration testing.
- Design and development of applications for voice enabled devices.
- Design and develop RESTful APIs
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Computer Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in architecting and building enterprise scale systems is required
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Programing and cloud software design patterns (micro services, messaging, distributed caching, etc.)
- Experience with SQL Server and No SQL Databases
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.