Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Works on information security assessment documents and prepare final reports.
2. Prepares and presents information security awareness training materials.
3. Examines information security monitoring reports to detect and analyze errors and/or irregularities.
4. Updates and maintains system access control procedures and other departmental manuals.
5. Maintains and updates issue tracking database.
6. Supports activities for system access control and monitoring.
7. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.