On a day-to-day basis 70% of their daily tasks will consist of coding new features, capabilities and product, while the other 30% will be spent debugging, maintaining, and testing. The candidate will be working in an agile environment while practicing TDD (test-driven development) methodology and working in a pairs or teams to complete tasks.
- 3 years working as a front-end engineer
- 3 years of software engineering experience
- 1 years experience with client side code
- 1 years experience working on Linux or Bluetooth servers
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working in partner or team environment
- Experience building new code, features, and 'products'
- Experience doing bug fix, maintenance, and testing