The #1 Site for IT and Engineering Jobs - search all IT and Engineering  jobs.

Software Engineer

Job Description

The client is a start-up with lots of career growth opportunities. This is a technical and solution-based position where the candidate will be responsible for doing front-end development using JavaScript.

On a day-to-day basis 70% of their daily tasks will consist of coding new features, capabilities and product, while the other 30% will be spent debugging, maintaining, and testing. The candidate will be working in an agile environment while practicing TDD (test-driven development) methodology and working in a pairs or teams to complete tasks.

- 3 years working as a front-end engineer

- 3 years of software engineering experience

- 3 years coding in JavaScript on AngularJS version 1.4 (or earlier) &/OR React framework

- 1 years experience with client side code

- 1 years experience working on Linux or Bluetooth servers

- Experience working in an agile environment

- Experience working in partner or team environment

- Experience building new code, features, and 'products'

- Experience doing bug fix, maintenance, and testing

Job Requirements

 

Job Snapshot

Location US-MA-Boston
Employment Type Full-Time
Pay Type Year
Pay Rate $100,000.00 - $180,000.00 /Year
Store Type Other
Apply

Company Overview

Collabera

At Collabera, you get a chance to do great work with some of the brightest people, without the frustration of being a nameless face in a sea of cubicles. We promote a culture of transparency and openness that embraces enthusiasm and passion. If you have what it takes, we want you to follow your passion. Whether that means working on cutting edge technology, understanding and overcoming business challenges, becoming a cross-discipline general practitioner or something else entirely. Learn More

Contact Information

US-MA-Boston
Ryan Battaglia
9738895200
Snapshot
Collabera
Company:
US-MA-Boston
Location:
Full-Time
Employment Type:
Year
Pay Type:
$100,000.00 - $180,000.00 /Year
Pay Rate:
Other
Store Type:

Job Description

The client is a start-up with lots of career growth opportunities. This is a technical and solution-based position where the candidate will be responsible for doing front-end development using JavaScript.

On a day-to-day basis 70% of their daily tasks will consist of coding new features, capabilities and product, while the other 30% will be spent debugging, maintaining, and testing. The candidate will be working in an agile environment while practicing TDD (test-driven development) methodology and working in a pairs or teams to complete tasks.

- 3 years working as a front-end engineer

- 3 years of software engineering experience

- 3 years coding in JavaScript on AngularJS version 1.4 (or earlier) &/OR React framework

- 1 years experience with client side code

- 1 years experience working on Linux or Bluetooth servers

- Experience working in an agile environment

- Experience working in partner or team environment

- Experience building new code, features, and 'products'

- Experience doing bug fix, maintenance, and testing

Job Requirements

 
Mw484g6wbrqg3r33cc9
Sologig Advice

For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn More

By applying to a job using sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the workinretail.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with theTerms & Conditionsand both meet and comply with their provisions.
Software Engineer Apply now