Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Description: Is a sense of accomplishment important to you? Are you able to take ownership of tasks assigned to you? Brooksource in Louisville, KY is seeking a Software Engineer for a Fortune 100 client in the healthcare industry. You would be working with one of our best client relationships in a fast paced, high energy agile environment.
This team is responsible for developing algorithms and working with business partners to identify Medicare members who have undocumented medical conditions. As a Software Engineer, you will collaborate effectively with diverse individuals with separate goals and objectives. You will support a claims auditing process that requires data sampling, coordination with internal and external systems and integration with a workflow system. You will develop enhancements, resolve issues, coordinate testing of releases and oversee regular production efforts including data extracts, system loads, transmissions to external vendors and reporting.
An ideal candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail. You will be provided guidance from senior developers for technical details and customer subject matter experts directly for clarification on requirements. We are looking for candidates with a development background that have less than 3 years of experience that have a drive and desire to learn new technologies. We are hiring on attitude and aptitude!
• 2+ years experience with SQL reporting
• Demonstrated experience with relational databases
• Comprehensive understanding of SDLC principles
• Experience with at least one programming language (Python, C#, .Net, etc.)
• Experience in an Agile environment
• Experience with database design and management
• Experience with reporting systems (Qlikview, Tableau, Dimensional Insight, etc)
• Moderate SSIS or SSRS knowledge
• Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions
As with any position with Brooksource, we value our employees and go above and beyond to cater to their needs. We look forward to speaking with you regarding this intriguing career move!Edit Requirement
Job Status Details