We are seeking Java Developers to join a cutting edge program to develop a prototype for a UAV Ground Communication Station for the Navy and Army. This team will adapt to evolving problem sets and benefit from a flexible work environment where engineers can migrate between teams to contribute to new domains. This role will consist of Project teams to perform initial design, impacts of design, risk assessments, trade off analysis, and demos to the customer. This role will be primarily focused on backend development.
Responsibilities in the First Month:
- Initial Design and Impact of the Design
- Risk Assessment of Design
- Trade Off Analysis
- Demo to the customer on the Design
This Software Engineer is responsible to:
* Develop code in compliance with requirements and defined architecture
* Support discrepancy report (DR) work-off
* Support Test Engineering for integration and test activities and events
* Occasionally, provide support to operations (remotely and on-site),
- Back end development in Java using Rest APIs and Eclipse IDEs
- Daily Scrum Meetings with Two Week Sprints
- Compiling Code Virtually
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.