Mid-Level Software Engineer Position
We are looking for talented engineers who enjoy working with a small, relaxed team on a dynamic problem set. Applicants must enjoy learning new things, as the set of problems we address with our technology is constantly changing.
* Advanced research into novel AI applications
* Serious Game / Training Simulation development
* Development of graphical AI modeling languages and IDE's
* Work with speech and natural language recognition technologies
* Develop immersive training environments in Unity3D and other simulation environments
* Create AI behavior models for employment in a variety of domains
* Deploy to a variety of platforms, in a variety of domains (DoD, Health care, Energy)
* Employ cutting edge AI research to create realistic characters and entities to enhance training experiences
* Develop and enhance speech recognition and natural language technologies
* Develop and enhance a graphical behavior and device modeling technology
* Work with Subject Matter Experts to capture knowledge about a variety of training domains
* Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
* Collaborate with a small team of talented engineers to design and optimize code
* Create design documents for complex software systems
* Perform routine software maintenance
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.