This position calls for an experienced, knowledgeable and talented engineer to design and develop software components for the Software Controls Engineering organization. As software design engineer, you will have an opportunity to lead and collaborate with other engineers to design, plan, develop, and maintain software components for Air Conditioning Units.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and delivery of embedded software products and components throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Responsible for project deliverables on time and with high quality.
- Assure proper technical requirement definition with internal and external customers, marketing, manufacturing and other support groups.
- Actively participate in the definition and implementation of new processes and improvements.
- Identify and create new technologies and ideas to increase the organization's intellectual property and to better address customer needs.
- Participate in technical feasibility analysis and prototyping activities.
- Embedded C/C++
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Full SDLC
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.