Summary of Position:
As the Software Engineering Manager at North American Title, you will take part in a fun and respectful corporate atmosphere in a company that is poised to revolutionize the title industry. We are looking for a skilled and passionate individual who loves to find creative and innovative solutions. You will join our small team of engineers that will be directly responsible for bringing the company’s vision to life.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use your raw engineering intuition to solve a variety of different problems.
- Help design pragmatic, extensible architecture to evolve our core underwriting and title processing products.
- Design simple and elegant APIs and web services to seamlessly bring our services to our customers.
- Generate high-quality code in balance with rapid feature delivery
- 3-6 years contributing to full-stack projects
- Strong opinions, loosely held, about all things engineering.
- Expert-level knowledge of an array of languages and technologies:
- Experience building internal and external APIs and RESTful web services.
- Product- and business-minded pragmatism.
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
- Robust, auditable, and automatically-tested software fit for financial services
- Technical professionalism: maintainable, readable, extensible design and implementation
- Collaborate with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Quality, good design and elegant code.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Software Engineer to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About North American Title[
North American Title is among the largest real estate settlement service providers in the United States, offering its customers a unique blend of personal and dependable service. Consisting of both agent and underwriter operations, we assist lenders, real estate agents, builders and commercial investors with every type of real estate transaction through our army of skilled underwriters, seasoned attorneys, and highly-trained closers and escrow providers coast to coast.