We are currently hiring for a Software Developer here in the Portland area focused in C#.
This developer will be responsible for:
- Technical: developing code, creating documentation and together with our Solution Engineers, implementing the solutions in the customer's environment.
- Integration projects will revolve around developing and maintaining certified integration's to manufacturing partners.
- Project management: defining scope, specifying features, setting project milestones/deliverable with dates and pricing your integration projects.
- The main programming languages used are C#, Microsoft .NET, SQL and occasionally C++, Oracle.
- The development projects are implemented using the company's Software Developer's Kit (SDK) and Application Programming Interface (API). Will provide training on the SDK and API.
- Experience in Web Services (Rest, SOAP or JSON)
- 5+ years experience in software programming and managing software development projects
- Physical security or video surveillance experience a plus
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Must be able to professionally interact with all levels of organization
- Proven experience working with budgets and deadlines
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.