• Azure Cloud (any cloud base helps)
• .NET Core
• SQL Server
• Web API
The IT Software Engineer is responsible for designing and developing software solutions.
1. Capture system level requirements by brainstorming with Engineers, BA’s and Product Managers.
2. Decompose, plan, and estimate small- to medium-sized efforts using agile practices (story-point estimation).
3. Manage work intake, workflow, and status using appropriate tools (VSTS Issue tracking), including backlog grooming, incident handling, enhancements, defects, and deliverables.
4. Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation.
5. Develop maintainable and highly scalable multi-tier SaaS applications, microservices PaaS applications with web-based, and mobile-based clients.
6. Build, test and deliver high quality, complex frameworks and systems and diagnose and resolve complex issues.
7. Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast paced technical design and development team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.Skills:
.net, c#, angularjs, angular, cloud, relational databaseTop Skills Details:
1. .NET Core and C# development experience (3+ years)
2. Angular experience (2+ years)
3. Experience with other Microsoft Azure datastores such as Azure Storage, Cosmos DB and Redis Cache
Nice to have's:
- Cloud based development
- Mobile app development
- Modernization of architectureAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Extensive programming experience, with at least 5+ years as a software development engineer and/or technical lead with similar roles / responsibilities.
3. Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL. Experience with other Microsoft Azure datastores such as Azure Storage, Cosmos DB and Redis Cache preferred.
4. Experience developing external customer facing applications.
5. Experience with Microsoft Azure App Services, Service Bus, Application Insights and Service Fabric is preferred.
6. Experience developing Single Page Applications using AngularJS, or similar technologies is preferred.
7. Demonstrated experience with utilizing and leveraging reference architectures across a team based environment a plus.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
8. Deep understanding of SOLID design principals and patterns.
9. Deep technical knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery.
10. Quality and Test first development mindset.
11. Successful track record delivering high quality products while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
12. Able to adhere to technical standards within a development team.
13. Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team
14. Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
15. Expert skills in designing, coding, and implementing with 24/7 stability, performance, scalability, localization and security requirements in mind.
16. Proficient in Domain Driven Design.
17. Knowledge of security best practices based on OWASP recommendations.
18. Proficient in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
19. Excellent skills in implementation / integration of standardized, industry-wide protocols such as, AMQP, HTTPS and Websockets.Experience Level:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.