Our client, a local manufacturer with a start-up culture, is a seeking a Software Engineer to join their growing team! The Software Engineer will be responsible for taking the existing framework of an embedded system and refining it to meet product requirements. This will involve collaborating with both electrical and mechanical engineering teams in support of developing new products that involve robotics, hydraulics, rotating mechanisms, and vision systems.
A few job qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Computer Science with 1+ years of experience developing software in C++ for embedded systems
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system
- Proficient with STL(standard template library)
- Ability to troubleshoot HW & SW interactions and identify defaults
A few preferred(but not required) qualifications:
- SW development on Linux and windows platforms
- Proficiency with java script
- QMC (data mining SW)
- UML (unified modeling language) design platform
- Computer vision or image processing development
- SW test experience
Our client is actively interviewing so please apply ASAP for consideration!
* Please note, at this time our client will not support sponsorship should it be required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.