ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a [Software Engineer] preferably with experience in the [Aerospace] Industry. This is a 12 Months contract opportunity (with possibility of extension) and is located in [Northampton, MA 01060] Our client is a leading [Aerospace] company.
Please review the job description below:
Top Skills: 3+ years related experience in designing, coding, documenting, and testing C++ code.
• We are seeking a skilled engineer with a capability to work with multi-spectral video to implement new capabilities into our mission system software. The successful candidate will join an engineering team developing best-in-class software architectures, and real-time optical systems.
• Design and implement software applications per engineering standards
• Produce new modular functionality in a real-time image processing system
• Maintain and improve existing code and processes
• Work with a variety of hardware and mission systems
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• Experience in C/C++. Some Python experience is a plus.
• Experience working with IDEs. Some Qt experience is a plus.
• Object-Oriented C++, modern software design best practices.
• Experience with multithreaded applications
• Familiar with performance measurement and testing
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Experience with CUDA, OpenCV, OpenGL, GUI development, etc.
• Experience with Communication Protocols such as Ethernet, RS232/422, 1553, GigE Vision, etc.
• Experience with Windows and Linux Development Environments
• Experience using configuration management tools such as JIRA, SVN, Git
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks & Regards,
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
P: (+1) 952-432-3775
ABOUT ACS SOLUTIONS. – ACS Solutions is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)