The Software Engineer reports up through the JLCCTC, Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability Engineering Management team and performs software design, code, unit test, integration and testing to satisfy project requirements. Additionally, this position will be assigned other projects or tasks in alignment with the level and scope of the position.
- Creates use cases and performs object-oriented analysis and design with close interaction with customer and domain experts.
- Develops testing routines and/or procedures.
- Creates flowcharts and other documentations to identify requirements for software and to propose possible solutions.
- Coordinates with hardware engineers and other staff to forecast whether the design will be feasible under cost and time constraints.
- Adheres to strict CMMI quality procedures to ensure first time quality in delivered products.
- Performs software requirements analysis and may lead subsystem level development teams.
- Directs software programming and development of documentation.
- Applies computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the software development process.
- Communicates with customers and clients to establish maintenance procedures for software systems.
- Bachelors degree in related engineering field
- 2+ Years of experience in Software Development or Simulations
- Experience working in an Agile environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.