- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent.
- 6+ years of developer experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with business applications.
- 2+ years experience mentoring and leading junior software engineers
- Performs Software Engineer duties on the Workday product suite, specializing and leading integration work for a particular functional area such as HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent, or Absence Management.
- Experience with web service integrations (SOAP, REST, WSDL, and XML).
- Working knowledge of XSLT.
- Working knowledge of XSLT editors, such as Oxygen.
- Experience with iterative or agile software development methodologies.
- Provides estimates on effort, defining requirements, designing and developing the solution using the Workday Integration Tool Kit - Core Connectors, EIBs, Document Transforms, and Workday Studio.
- Shares knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation.
- Ability to work at his/her own direction and balance competing priorities and customer needs.
- Completes his or her own assignments on time and with quality and suggests opportunities for quality and process improvements.
- Debugs and triages integration issues and defects. Implements and tests fixes where necessary.
- Manages interface schedules to client SLAs. Defines client interface calendar and inventory, monitors integrations to completion, establishes and supports file transmission automation and supporting documentation.
- Supports the RH team through test execution, issue triage and knowledge transfer activities.
- Clearly and succinctly documents communications to customers using issue management system.
- Replicates and verifies customer problems to identify potential solutions.
- Collaborates with team members to research, identify and validate issue resolutions.
- Effectively prioritizes customer issues as required.
- Supports client and client teams in creating complex reports and resolving issues with existing reports.
- Maintains integration-related requirements and technical documentation.
- Understands business requirements, configures the solution, develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Understands the importance of testing and executes it thoroughly.
- Ability to work effectively with business and technology management and staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and perform against tight deadlines and multi-task effectively.
- Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team goals.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented and relational model concepts.
- Provides “outside the box” thinking and creative solutions for uncommon issues and new or soon-to-be-released Workday enhancements.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design