Title: Software Engineer
Term: 6+ Months
Location: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433
- The successful candidate, Software Engineer, will support efforts to develop software programs in the context of Human-Machine Teaming.
This will be accomplished through development of new tools and technologies to address the continuously evolving capabilities of humans and machines.
This work digitizes agents to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of training exercises and future operations.
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical field.
- Work as a Software Engineer in a high performing research and development team.
- Work on an agile team with other developers completing projects.
- Work closely with Cognitive Scientists and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that we are on track for project requirements and be flexible in case those requirements change.
- You will also be able to help test and merge in other teammates projects, as well as give ideas/ input to improve our system.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the team. Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Have experience in development of distributed, web-based systems, service-oriented architectures, front-end user interfaces, and back-end databases.
- Proficient with Git.
- Have knowledge of various domain areas (e.g., air, cyber, space, etc.).
- Experience working and developing in research environments.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.