Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to join their team. You will join a dynamic project team developing and supporting their Transportation Management Systems.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Design and develop high quality software that fulfill end user requirements.
- Create documentation, conduct thorough testing, and follow defined change control processes.
- Provide support for a mission critical application.
- Effectively communicate with end-users, co-workers, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and attention to detail during daily operations.
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
- 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented design and development.
- 4+ years of experience in development using SQL and a relational database.
- Experience with Angular, Go or C++ programming languages.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74765 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.