IT Tech Analyst – End User Performance Engineer
6 Month Contract-to-Hire
Start Date: January 2020
As the IT Tech Analyst for the End User Performance Engineering team, you will work as part of the larger team to help in the development and support test automation that support the client's customers and colleagues, while helping to ensure consistency with company strategy and goals. This role is an entry/junior level position that requires the individual to have the aptitude to learn and to participate in the overall development, automation, and maintenance of the End User Performance Engineering team’s development and support efforts.
To be successful the candidate must be driven and well-organized, with strong learning abilities. It is essential for the individual to be self-motivated and tenacious, thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and complete tasks on agreed schedules. The team will look to this individual to assist in performing upgrades, perform research, and participate in automation development efforts.
- Aid in the maintenance and troubleshooting of existing automation
- Work with application development and operation teams to understand the specific needs of each project
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate existing manual build and deployment procedures
- Develop and maintain automation procedures to assist with infrastructure automation
- Aid in the evaluation of existing processes and tools and implement changes for continuous improvement
- Review and analyze requirements and help provide technical solutions for all automation needs
- Schedule and facilitate meetings as needed
- Actively communicate with users and team to provide technical support
What's In It For You?!
- Awesome campus with onsite cafeteria, gym, and Starbucks!
- Be mentored by senior leaders!
- Continued professional development and technical training opportunities!