The Software Engineer will lead a small technical groups in the analysis. design. programming. testing. and documentation of software systems and applications. Assists with defining and maintaining development standards and software development best practices. and will participate in and contribute to technical feasibility studies. business cases. proposals. and 3rd party assessments.
- Candidate must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Will hire off skype/phone and will take non-locals looking to relocate to Tampa!
- Acts as team lead of small groups to provide business and technical expertise in requirements solicitation. system analysis. technical design. programming and documentation of information systems
- Provides leadership and facilitation in the definition and development of the technical solution concept. including vision. scope. and system architecture.
- Prepares detailed functional specifications. design models. and system workflows from which software applications will be developed and implemented.
- Supports. troubleshoots. and maintains production systems as required. optimizing performance. resolving problems. and providing timely follow-up on identified issues.
- Defines and maintains Information Systems (IS) development standards and best practice
- Must have experience with Sitecore
- Must have experience with .Net (VB.net and ASP.net)
- Experience with Oracle