- Design, implement and optimize Microsoft Power BI dashboards
- Data integration project experience using tools (ETL, EDI, Data Warehouse, BI)
- Development experience in the .NET stack (C#, ASP.Net, .NET Core, APIs)
- Development experience with Microsoft Report tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Knowledge of PL/SQL and SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including VBA
- Troubleshoot ERP (IFS) application/programming report issues in all locations
- Work with internal programmer, business system analysts ( BSA's), business users and as required, external partners to define functional report specifications, explore solutions and propose recommendations
- Develop test scripts to facilitate the testing of modifications and new functionality
- Work closely with the internal IT team members and external partners to troubleshoot issues
- Strong desire and proven ability to work directly with manufacturing and business users to implement and optimize analytical tools
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Create business views into the Oracle/SQL databases to facilitate the creation of reports
- Create/modify/support add on systems and interfaces to the ERP package
- Create reports/custom events/fields/menus/Right Mouse Button 'RMB' as per user requests
- Experience applying patches to server applications including a strong understanding of Linux
- Experience gathering user requirements
- Experience in training business users
- Knowledge and experience with various Application Testing tools.
- Provide IT help desk support as required
- Provide database administration support as required
- 5-7 years of experience in supporting Microsoft Power BI and supporting a global ERP environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle databases including creating business views and tables
- Strong understanding of structured programming
- Strong knowledge of Excel especially advanced features (Pivot tables, external data calls, VBA, etc.)
- A degree/diploma in a related field
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.