BCforward is currently seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer to work in Dallas, TX 75201.
Role: Software Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Expected Duration: 12 Months (Contract to Hire)
- Design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 5+ years of relevant experience
- Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com (http://salesforce.com/) platform and experience coding with Apex
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Experience working on ERP applications.
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
Master's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 160714 when responding to this ad.