Our client is seeking a talented Software Engineer to join their team in Summerville, SC.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a communications related field or equivalent combination of education and 2-3 years of experience in database software or business process software development.
Specific Technical Experience Required:
* Experience in designing Systems or Applications with Microsoft SQL Server Stored Procedures and Data Logic design. MySQL or PostgreSQL provable experience with Stored Procedures and Data Logic design may be considered.
* Provable experience with one or more Server Side languages such as .NET framework, Java, NodeJS, Python, Scala, etc.
* Experience designing robust REST API's with commercial grade security protocols (oAuth 2.0, OpenID, SAML, other.)
* Provable experience with advanced HTML and CSS design
* Understanding of secure software techniques and best practices, such as the OWASP
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.