Software Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Software Engineer for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Robotics Process Automation Software Engineer is responsible for the architecture, design, development, and support of all process automations. They are also responsible for supporting and advancing the RPA environment. They should have strong software development skills and understand best practices related to software design and development.
- Design and develop efficient automation processes with well-structured and easily maintainable code
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills to help remove technical roadblocks in automation development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to interact with business users and for creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Act as subject matter expert for RPA software and resolve any related issues as required
- A minimum of 2 years of application development experience
- Experience supporting Windows based application systems
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experienced in a variety of programming languages and frameworks (T-SQL/PL/SQL) preferred
- Develop software products using full-stack, cloud native development.
- Has system-wide responsibility to build software products on straightforward projects.
- Maintain services, monitor system health, and continually look for improvements.
- Scale systems sustainably using continuous deployment and automation.
- Research and implement best design principals in order to improve reliability and velocity.
- Work in an agile environment and engage in practices such as XP, test driven development.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, developers, designers, and product owners.
- Builds software using agile/XP/test driven development.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software solutions.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design. Has exposure/understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Recently graduated or prepared to graduate in the next 2 semesters with an IT related 2 year IT technical degree or 2 years related work experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and computer networks.
- Full-stack development experience
- Work experience in addition to degree: 0-3 years
- Familiarity with Java, Angular, JS, REST services, Cloud, Swift. Commercially published software
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.