Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Contract (6 Months)
Compensation: $40-$43/ hr (based on experience)
The candidate will work on modernizing a legacy application which is responsible for all correspondence.
• NoSQL preferred
• MQ Series
• API’s – web services
• Converting batch processes to transactional processes
• A Bachelor's Degree in in computer science or equivalent 3+ years of experience in in the development. implementation. and maintenance of large-scale online transactional processing (OLTP) and decision support systems (DSS) in a client-server environment.
• 2+ years of experience in Healthcare Required---2+ years of experience in VB.Net
• 2+ years of experience in ASP.Net Required---3+ years of experience in database design. development. and normalization using the Oracle database management system (DBMS).
• 2+ years of experience in using the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
• 2+ years of experience in XML. including XSL/T. XSD. and XDR.
• 1+ year of experience in BizTalk Required---Other SAS Preferred
• Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills Intermediate
• Demonstrated written communication skills Intermediate
• Ability to work as part of a team Intermediate
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment Intermediate
• Demonstrated project management skills Intermediate
• Ability to drive multiple projects Intermediate
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records